new update has arrived

My Flybywire A32n no longer works .MCDU disabled and APU not available.

I spend more times fault finding than flying with this sim.

FlyByWire are working on an update to accommodate the latest patch, this normally takes a day or two.

WorkingTitle have already updated their CJ4, G36, G1000 and G3000 mods if you'd like to try another plane while waiting for the A32NX update.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

My Flybywire A32n no longer works .MCDU disabled and APU not available.

I spend more times fault finding than flying with this sim.

These people can probably help you after they have accessed how the MSFS patch has affected their version of the A320.

*Tiger beat me by 3mins :)

What version of MSFS 2020 are most of you guys using?

Is the premium version any better than than the standard or deluxe versions?

I have a brand new Dell G5 gaming computer setting in the box to install, then order and install MSFS 2020.

My present PC ( desktop with TripleHead2Go with three 22 inch Samsung monitors) is a Dell E521 that is incapable of using Windows 10 and still using Windows 7 Pro, which is not capable of installing or using MSFS 2020.

From what I am reading here, some of you guys are having quite a few problems.

This new Dell G5 gaming computer was ordered special so it would easily handle MSFS 2020.

I do not have XBox controls but standard CH products yoke and rudder pedals.

Is anyone using these and what are your results?

It is my intentions to purchase the MSFS 2020 premium edition and installing it.

I presently have the MSFSX edition installed on my Windows 7 PC.

I also am an RC airplane builder-flier and have Real Flight 8 installed which runs fine.

I special ordered this new Dell G5 just so I could use MSFS 2020 as I am also an FAA licensed private pilot and own and fly a vintage full scale Ercoupe.

I just rejoined Flightsim.com after being absent from it for 6 years or more

I would appreciate any comments anyone may want to share with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my comments here.

Edited by vaaercoupepilot

Hi, I have the Premium Deluxe version, but only because I wanted all 39 aircraft etc. I use old CH Products pedals & the work fine. I used to have a CH Products Yoke LE & I’m sure it was ok to use (I used it briefly with the MSFS alpha)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

What version of MSFS 2020 are most of you guys using?

Is the premium version any better than than the standard or deluxe versions?

I have a brand new Dell G5 gaming computer setting in the box to install, then order and install MSFS 2020.

My present PC ( desktop with TripleHead2Go with three 22 inch Samsung monitors) is a Dell E521 that is incapable of using Windows 10 and still using Windows 7 Pro, which is not capable of installing or using MSFS 2020.

From what I am reading here, some of you guys are having quite a few problems.

This new Dell G5 gaming computer was ordered special so it would easily handle MSFS 2020.

I do not have XBox controls but standard CH products yoke and rudder pedals.

Is anyone using these and what are your results?

It is my intentions to purchase the MSFS 2020 premium edition and installing it.

I presently have the MSFSX edition installed on my Windows 7 PC.

I also am an RC airplane builder-flier and have Real Flight 8 installed which runs fine.

I special ordered this new Dell G5 just so I could use MSFS 2020 as I am also an FAA licensed private pilot and own and fly a vintage full scale Ercoupe.

I just rejoined Flightsim.com after being absent from it for 6 years or more

I would appreciate any comments anyone may want to share with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my comments here.

If you want the bells and whistles then go premium Delux, otherwise, go for the standard, then add planes and airports as you wish.....

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Seems the default A320 has also picked up the spinning knob bug of the 747. One or two clicks on the AP setting knobs causes them to continue rotating on their own.

Oh and settled into steady, level AP all of a sudden the A320 just started rocking/wallowing from side to side, wings alternately dipping and lifting.

Vern.

Ercoupepilot, the new version is a massive rewrite, and as such, the commands and control functions of the older versions FS2000-FSX, are no longer going to work. You will need to relearn the command keys and things like the autopilot work very differently than before. A substantial part of the "problems" you reference, are people who want things to work like they did before. It is just a learning curve. There are still glitches here and there, but most of the big "problems" are user generated by doing things like swapping out a MB or downloading addons that create conflicts. The scenery is spectacular! There are frequent large updates at this point.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

... settled into steady, level AP all of a sudden the A320 just started rocking/wallowing from side to side, wings alternately dipping and lifting.

Had this happen to me. Quite spectacular.

Solution: Turn off AP. Wait 3 seconds. Turn on AP.

*Note - I was at CRZ ALT and it seemed to happen when the weather conditions changed slightly (I run real weather). I suspect either a new weather "area" or a weather update, changing the sim conditions sets off this bug.

Had this happen to me. Quite spectacular.

Solution: Turn off AP. Wait 3 seconds. Turn on AP.

*Note - I was at CRZ ALT and it seemed to happen when the weather conditions changed slightly (I run real weather). I suspect either a new weather "area" or a weather update, changing the sim conditions sets off this bug.

Okay I will try that, I think the wind direction might have shifted slightly.

Also read elsewhere, although it *shouldn't* affect AP flight it looks as if the update has reset sensitivity settings etc. so something might have been ghosting through.

Still a bug for Asobo to nail, though.

Vern.

Check your Content Manager list and see if it's in there to download?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi, I have the Premium Deluxe version, but only because I wanted all 39 aircraft etc. I use old CH Products pedals & the work fine. I used to have a CH Products Yoke LE & I’m sure it was ok to use (I used it briefly with the MSFS alpha)

Regards

Steve

Hi steve you did better than me I only have 30 must be missing some .

Hi steve you did better than me I only have 30 must be missing some .

Oops, sorry it was a typo :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles