Reverse Thrust?????

Does anybody know if there's a way to add reverse thrust to the Logitech throttle quadrant? it has a detent past idle

that can be programmed but I can't figure out how to put the reverse there.

Thanks for any help.

P.S I added toggle reverse thrust to that detent but the engine still won't feather the props to reverse!

Edited by waymon
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Were your wheels on the ground?

With transport aircraft reverse thrust won't engage unless there is weight on the landing gear and I think that's true for all aircraft.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Does anybody know if there's a way to add reverse thrust to the Logitech throttle quadrant? it has a detent past idle

Thanks for any help.

P.S I added toggle reverse thrust to that detent but the engine still won't feather the props to reverse!

See this thread on the official forums: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/cant-reverse-axis-on-logitech-g-pro-flight-throttle-quadrant/194053

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks for any help.

I have the same Logitech throttle. It's tricky to make it work properly. It treats that reverse detent position like a button, so you have to "press" it once and quickly, or it will toggle back and forth between reverse and forward thrust. Once you have landed and quickly "pressed" the reverse throttle button, you have to move the throttle lever forward to actually apply thrust to the now reversed prop or turbofan engine. You have to "press" it again to take it out of reverse condition. It takes a little practice to get it right.

Were your wheels on the ground?

With transport aircraft reverse thrust won't engage unless there is weight on the landing gear and I think that's true for all aircraft.

Yes I was on the ground

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I have the same Logitech throttle. It's tricky to make it work properly. It treats that reverse detent position like a button, so you have to "press" it once and quickly, or it will toggle back and forth between reverse and forward thrust. Once you have landed and quickly "pressed" the reverse throttle button, you have to move the throttle lever forward to actually apply thrust to the now reversed prop or turbofan engine. You have to "press" it again to take it out of reverse condition. It takes a little practice to get it right.

Thanks I will try that

MAN! that worked! I've been trying to to get that done sense I've had this flight sim.

Thank you very much for your help.

Had the the same issue with my VirtualFly TQ6 but resolved it with the purchase of FSUIPC. I use that to assign and calibrate the levers and all is golden now :-)

LouP

PS. using FSUIPC the process is analog just like the real thing.