Traffic Global (for P3D & FSX)

General Aviation - an extensive schedule of General Aviation flights, using default aircraft and spanning the globe

GA aircraft (P3D only)

Baron B58

Bonanza B36

C152

C208 Grand Caravan

C172 Skyhawk

Citation

KingAir B200

Piper Cherokee

As far as military, no but they have said they will make add-on packs to add military.

I don't have Traffic Global, have Traffic 360 which DOES include GA and Military and even helicoptors.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I couldn’t get it to work at all on my system. Clicking the icon to activate it did zero. It was like the icon wasn’t attached to anything; just nothing.

So I got a refund.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

As far as military, no but they have said they will make add-on packs to add military.

I don't have Traffic Global, have Traffic 360 which DOES include GA and Military and even helicoptors.

This sounds more like I am looking for. One comment, and I don't know the truth of this, is that the Traffic 360 models are simplified over WOAI stuff. If this is true, does that help with framerates? The price on Traffic 360 is lower as well and that can help with the budget.

One more question. Will Traffic 360 happily coexist with MAIW traffic? This may not be an issue for me if it includes military traffic from MCAS Miramar and NAS North Island.

Also, I found what purports to be a list of the aircraft models in Traffic 360 and looks a bit light in small GA aircraft.

I am not sure how big a concern this will be for me.

One comment, and I don't know the truth of this, is that the Traffic 360 models are simplified over WOAI stuff. If this is true, does that help with framerates?

Just Flight uses their own in house AI models, they even went so far as to use FSX native .DDS textures (rather then .BMP) and I have no issues with frame rates.

I was impressed flying to Guantanamo Bay and finding fighters and C-130's roaming around the base. With Ultimate Traffic there was no traffic.

Being a older AI program don't expect latest liveries though.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

If you search on google you can find direct downloads (simshack) and also even the boxed DVD at Walmart.

EDIT: One other thing about JustFlight is they use a generic American Airlines livery so not to infringe on copyright but you can find real replacements.

Edited by dogdish