Brest, France to Oslo, Norway

DAVIDSTRAKA

Guipavas (LFRB) - Gardermoen (ENGM) Some really great views.

PART 1

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

part 2

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It really looks like autumn! We are still in late summer here. Great shots!

Thanks much! Actually we turned on the heat in the house this morning! Chilly up here.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good shots of a long flight David. An interesting livery on the MD-80. :cool: :cool:

Thank you. It’s an early 2000 TWA livery

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Superb shots!

If this is fsx, what do you use for water settings, and what textures for water do you use?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

Thank you! It’s just FSX with ORBX Global

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very cool livery with that aluminum color!

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very cool livery with that aluminum color!

I agree! Nice shots and great scenery which I'm sure you already own!!

I'm still not at all sure I want to "fly" needing to be plotted on the internet!!???:eek::eek: When I buy a product, I want to own it!! Not be tracked whenever I use it!!

Though around here in Kentucky, it's still almost all totally green. Having said that, our afternoon high today was 67F. So we'll probably get that color in about two to three weeks.

I expect all the dust from the western wildfires is already making Autumn come across this country much quicker than normal. And sadly, we'll probably have a much colder winter than the norm because there is so much less latent heat in the ground. :eek::eek:

Maybe this is part of "Mother Nature's" way to combat Global Warming? Actually I'm wondering if the virus is the same thing to combat global human overpopulation?

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I agree! Nice shots and great scenery which I'm sure you already own!!

I'm still not at all sure I want to "fly" needing to be plotted on the internet!!???:eek::eek: When I buy a product, I want to own it!! Not be tracked whenever I use it!!

Though around here in Kentucky, it's still almost all totally green. Having said that, our afternoon high today was 67F. So we'll probably get that color in about two to three weeks.

I expect all the dust from the western wildfires is already making Autumn come across this country much quicker than normal. And sadly, we'll probably have a much colder winter than the norm because there is so much less latent heat in the ground. :eek::eek:

Maybe this is part of "Mother Nature's" way to combat Global Warming? Actually I'm wondering if the virus is the same thing to combat global human overpopulation?

Michael

Um what?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is some of your Brest work David. (Somebody had to say it) :rolleyes:

And I feel a right tit for doing so. :p -- Bob

You sir are a riot! LOL!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Um what?

I'm wondering if this very early Fall leads us into a very cold winter which might cancel out some of the huge warm spells we've recently experienced. I can't recall lows in the 40's and highs in the mid 60's here this early in the year in my entire life.

As to the scenery comment. I believe that your scenery, like mine is what you already have and have stored on your computer.

Sad to say, I understand that with the new MS software, as you "fly," the internet tracks your flight and sends downloads of scenery details depending upon where you "are" at any given time.

I don't even "fly" on a computer tied to the internet. Nor do I want my usage to be tracked on a moment by moment basis. That's why I'm happy to own and control the scenery I use!

Michael

BTW: I have to agree with Bob, this is some of your best Brest work.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I'm wondering if this very early Fall leads us into a very cold winter which might cancel out some of the huge warm spells we've recently experienced. I can't recall lows in the 40's and highs in the mid 60's here this early in the year in my entire life.

As to the scenery comment. I believe that your scenery, like mine is what you already have and have stored on your computer.

Sad to say, I understand that with the new MS software, as you "fly," the internet tracks your flight and sends downloads of scenery details depending upon where you "are" at any given time.

I don't even "fly" on a computer tied to the internet. Nor do I want my usage to be tracked on a moment by moment basis. That's why I'm happy to own and control the scenery I use!

Michael

BTW: I have to agree with Bob, this is some of your best Brest work.

Ok, thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks much! Actually we turned on the heat in the house this morning! Chilly up here.

Blow some of it this way David, 92*, heat index of 104*, and it felt hotter than that. I had some last minute tasks that needed to be done and it surely whooped me! Got out of it as soon as I could!

Enjoy the cool weather David!

Rick

Blow some of it this way David, 92*, heat index of 104*, and it felt hotter than that. I had some last minute tasks that needed to be done and it surely whooped me! Got out of it as soon as I could!

Enjoy the cool weather David!

Rick

All things being equal, I’d rather be there!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots and flight on the old MD80 David. :)

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice bare metal. Sadly, something that's becoming a thing of the past with all the composites now around.

Very true!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]