Conny "C&S" leaving Chicago Midway (FSX)

Constellation "Chicago & Southern" leaving Chicago Midway using the freeware Drzewiecki Chicago Demo. I hope you like plane and scenery.

FSX Gold Edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware Drzewiecki Chicago Demo

Freeware California Classics Lockheed constellation Beautiful C&S (with the bare aluminium) livery by Dave McQueen.

Freeware Drzewiecki Grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

More climb out pics in the reply****

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome set. Very refreshing colours too. The cockpit shot is super neat. I own the JustFlight Connie but not the Claifornia Classic version. I will download it at once. I remember as a kid, when going through my dad's old magazines, the Super Constellation was intensively publicised. You see so many ads of it especially TWA, bragging about its speed and comfort.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent aircraft...I have one in TWA colors, and wonderful scenery!:D Now if we could just do something about that pilot:rolleyes::eek: I always thought that pilots got better with age....like a fine wine or Limburger cheese!:D

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Excellent aircraft...I have one in TWA colors, and wonderful scenery!:D Now if we could just do something about that pilot:rolleyes::eek: I always thought that pilots got better with age....like a fine wine or Limburger cheese!:D

You have a veteran Peer Academy graduate volunteering to pilot your Connie

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan - I love the pics of the Connie and the scenery of Chicago is awesome! I know you have spoken a lot about the Connie. I was on YouTube the other night and found a video about a guy who bought President Eisenhower's "Columbine". They didn't reference her with anything presidential, just Columbine. Very interesting, they got all 4 engines running and then were ferrying it back for restoration.

Just thought I would mention it! Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Dear Friends, the "von Peerhoven Great Lakes Steam Company For The Better Situated Young And Noble Traveler Inc" wanted to offer new cruises to Downtown Chicago. Unfortunately there was a minor accident on our maiden trip (NOT our fault btw) while making a near pass to former Meigs airport. No worries, all passengers were rescued and were evacuated safe in our first class life boats. We charged them of course for the very professional evacuation from our luxury liner. When our high standard cruise ship will be dry again we will continue our activities.

Please click on this Chicago News Press picture for a better view

2019-6-15_22-53-42-680.jpg

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ooops! In fact, you're heading North!

I'm sure I've misfigured myself since the start of that thread that Chicago shores are North-South. Don't know where i found it was East-West. Yet, I've been there…

One should not age! :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net