Stutters on a new system

Bwoinbeerr

I did not have the iFly back then, but I did have the Carenado B350, which is a system hog

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

If you end up doing a reinstall, try what I suggested. You should have a completely smooth vanilla FSX with all settings turned down and no add-ons installed whatsoever.

As soon as you add just the iFly, even with all settings still down, I expect your stutters will return.

If you can ever confirm this would be a great help.

Mark Daniels

If you end up doing a reinstall, try what I suggested. You should have a completely smooth vanilla FSX with all settings turned down and no add-ons installed whatsoever.

As soon as you add just the iFly, even with all settings still down, I expect your stutters will return.

If you can ever confirm this would be a great help.

So I have reinstalled a vanilla FSX, and as you say, with no add ons installed, there is no stutter

As soon as I use payware planes, like the iFly or the Carenado B350i, the stutter is back again. Even if these are

the only addons installed, so without any AI traffic, extra scenery etc...

I have noticed something strange though, the stutter only occurs at Dutch airports, the other airports I have tested at (Harrisburg, Copenhagen, Liverpool and many more) do not have any stuttering on the ground, and this even with AI traffic enabled..

I do have tweaked my cfg, and am using a custom Nvidia Inspector Profile

Thanks again!

Bwoinbeerr

So I have reinstalled a vanilla FSX, and as you say, with no add ons installed, there is no stutter

As soon as I use payware planes, like the iFly or the Carenado B350i, the stutter is back again. Even if these are

the only addons installed, so without any AI traffic, extra scenery etc...

I have noticed something strange though, the stutter only occurs at Dutch airports, the other airports I have tested at (Harrisburg, Copenhagen, Liverpool and many more) do not have any stuttering on the ground, and this even with AI traffic enabled..

I do have tweaked my cfg, and am using a custom Nvidia Inspector Profile

Thanks again!

Bwoinbeerr

Ok, thanks. FS9 has the same issue. I'm working with a friend to try and resolve it permanently. We are about halfway there.

Mark Daniels