My content folder has an entry Core Package Update from ASOBO with the instruction to Relaunch the game to update. I've closed and reopened the simulator many times but the entry remains in the content folder. Anyone else getting this and what is the solution?
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, GIGABYTE AMD Radeon 5700XT, 32mb DDR4 RAM @ 3600 mbs, Asrock X570 motherboard

Mine is the same, probably same for everybody else with latest package. Asobo fixed all the other packages to display correctly.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I see this also, I think it is the main core of the game that is already installed. It just doesn't show what version it is.... I am not worried about it at this time. I am sure that when the time comes it will be fixed, or I will be downloading it when it becomes active. I have confidence that soon a patch or two will arrive and fix some of the real problems with this software. I would love for the Auto pilot and flight dynamics along with many other things be corrected before I get another great land scape that I can fly....except I can not fly it because of some bugs in software. I would actually like to have the option to pick the air craft that I want to fly....not the one they want me to fly