Hi everyone,

I am learning to fly the Daher TBM 930, which uses the Garmin G3000.

I need instruction on using this avionics system. However, the guide and instructions need to be written down, so that I can follow the instructions step by step.

At this point does something like this exist? Could someone please direct me to something.

Thank you.

Stanley

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

There is a guide to FS2020 published by SoFly. It has a section on flying the TBM930, and includes some info on the G3000. Haven't flown that aircraft yet so can't vouch for the quality of information provided. The guide is available here at the flightsim store. There is also a thread at the top of this forum about the manual...you might read some of those posts.

Thank you for your post, rockinrobin,

This seems to be just what I need.

Stanley

Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X

Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

I bought the SoFly manual yesterday. Looks pretty good. Thank you for the information, rockinrobin.

G3000 & TBM300

A/C will not capture G/P on intercepting the localizer well back of the O/M. I have only the A/P & APP functions selected. What other switches need to be activated? Have viewed several videos on the topic but the authors usually speak very quickly & make rapid selections which I have difficulty following. Assistance would be much appreciated.

CRV

As rockinrobin advised in post #2 of this thread, there is the MSFS guide published by SoFly and available here: https://store.flightsim.com/product/sofly-a-guide-to-flight-simulator-msfs-2020/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

G3000 & TBM300

A/C will not capture G/P on intercepting the localizer well back of the O/M. I have only the A/P & APP functions selected. What other switches need to be activated? Have viewed several videos on the topic but the authors usually speak very quickly & make rapid selections which I have difficulty following. Assistance would be much appreciated.

CRV

Watch the ILS Section

You need to set the nav freq to that of the runway, then on the buttons at the bottom change it from FMS to VOR, use FMS till you are on final then switch to APP and VOR.