Hi all, I'm having trouble with the TBM 930 it responds sporadically to my Sitek throttle quadrant and drifts to the left when powered up to taxi and when I power it up to take off it becomes uncontrollable and goes off the runway making a hard turn to the left

I can't figure out why its doing that can anyone help? this happened after the update. and I removed everything from the community folder. Thanks,

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

When it drifts to the left, you need to apply right rudder on takeoff; that's the way it is with all single engine props. Assuming that is not the cause, I suggest that while on the ramp, go to external view and watch the control surfaces to see that they follow your inputs correctly. If they do, then the only thing else that I can think of would be if the left brake assignment has gotten assigned to a key or button it shouldn't be assigned to.

Can you taxi around the airport OK?

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

When it drifts to the left, you need to apply right rudder on takeoff; that's the way it is with all single engine props. Assuming that is not the cause, I suggest that while on the ramp, go to external view and watch the control surfaces to see that they follow your inputs correctly. If they do, then the only thing else that I can think of would be if the left brake assignment has gotten assigned to a key or button it shouldn't be assigned to.

Can you taxi around the airport OK?

It will taxi straight for a little while then veer hard to the left all of the sudden Its just crazy,

All the control assignments are ok so I give up I won't fly it anymore Thanks anyway.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

It will taxi straight for a little while then veer hard to the left all of the sudden Its just crazy,

All the control assignments are ok so I give up I won't fly it anymore Thanks anyway.

How do you control the rudder? I use Logitech rudder pedals. I don't think I'd be able to steer the TBM, or any of the other single-engine planes without them.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

How do you control the rudder? I use Logitech rudder pedals. I don't think I'd be able to steer the TBM, or any of the other single-engine planes without them.

yes I have the Siatek rudder petals.

I tried another flight and it went better this time, I got it in the air but it still wanted to drift to one side and when I tried to trim it it would jerk to the other side so I put it on auto pilot and turned on the heading hold it went straight but leaned to one side but would not trim out.