Baltimore/Washington to Boston Logan Lear Anniversary 45

Let's head north to see what this cold north is all about! What a nice cruising machine this is!

2020-1-19_8-45-52-801.jpg

Look at this David, is that snow we are kicking up? Looks way too cold to get out of this nice comfortable aircraft!

2020-1-19_9-58-56-503.jpg

This white stuff is nice to look at on tv or in pictures, but I will stay south where it is warmer! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Let's head north to see what this cold north is all about! What a nice cruising machine this is!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214959[/ATTACH]

Look at this David, is that snow we are kicking up? Looks way too cold to get out of this nice comfortable aircraft!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214960[/ATTACH]

This white stuff is nice to look at on tv or in pictures, but I will stay south where it is warmer! :rolleyes:

Looking good Rick! Yes, it is too cold to get out. 20 degrees here now:

snow1.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Jan and David! Stay warm guys!

David - I like your pic, sidewalks and driveway all clear. Very professional looking, the edge of driveway and sidewalk even has a wall to it, very square, indeed! Better you than me, my friend! Stay warm, drink plenty of strong liquids, Jack Daniels, Courvoisier, something that is warm going down the tube! LOL! :rolleyes:

Observation! Looks like the city still needs to plow the streets? That's when they really mess up your (and your neighbors) masterpiece on the driveways and walks!

Edited by Downwind66

Thanks Jan and David! Stay warm guys!

David - I like your pic, sidewalks and driveway all clear. Very professional looking, the edge of driveway and sidewalk even has a wall to it, very square, indeed! Better you than me, my friend! Stay warm, drink plenty of strong liquids, Jack Daniels, Courvoisier, something that is warm going down the tube! LOL! :rolleyes:

Observation! Looks like the city still needs to plow the streets? That's when they really mess up your (and your neighbors) masterpiece on the driveways and walks!

Well, that's an advantage of having a snow blower. Makes for nice edges! Usually the city takes days to do the streets. They came through last night and dumped a big pile at the end of the drive. I had to get out there late and get all that out prior to it freezing last night.

My back is killing me!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That Lear is a great bird and a lot of fun to fly. It's pretty forgiving when had flying too. A good choice Rick. :D

P.S. it's 49F 9.4C here today, but I bet you are doing much better than that.

Thanks Larry! We are doing just fine, 81* here now, going down into low 60's tonight, low tomorrow 53*, low 40's Tuesday night/morning!

I can handle that! That's why all the "Snow Birds" love to flock to South Florida! Our summers here, however, are probably as miserable with the heat for us, as the northern colds are for them! At least we have air conditioning and don't have to deal with snow! :rolleyes: