Bloch MB220 UTA

ColR1948

Great work as always! Fine looking bird :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just for Gerard, a fictional Bloch MB220

You cute :):) Yes that was the plane the French Minister of Foreign Affairs used to go and sign the Munich Agreement :(

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice!

I only recently discovered that Marcel Bloch (builder of this aircraft), after the war changed his name to Marcel Dassault (of the Mysteres, Mirages etc)

Ah! That's a great classic in France! Bloch was persecuted during WW2 because he was Jew and sent to a concentration -- or extermination -- camp. There he was saved by Communists. Once back in France, he converted to Roman Catholicism, and like a debt to having been cared of by those guys in Germany, he featured a advanced social policy in his factories. That's the story

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net