Thread: Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

Default Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

As Official Beta Tester, I'm proud to anounce the Release of our AC690B.

Veneaviones Simulations Group is proud to present the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B. This package includes two models (with and without Virtual Cockpit), and features full moving parts including aleirons, trim tabs, rudder, elevator, spoilers, accurate landing gear retraction and extension, lights at all effects. Full details like: pitot tubes, stall warn vanes, air intakes, antennas. FDE mastered with first factory hand information, customized sounds and panel. For further information please read documentation attached to this package and consult our web site and forum at www.avsim.com/veneaviones

2. Default RE: Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

And such a nice airplane too!!! Just downloaded it, took 'er for a spin out of YVR. Great sound, great visual, and GREAT VC!!!! I love it!!!!! My hat off to the Veneaviones Simulations Group, all who had to do with this plane.

One question, are there any plans to update the Citation with custom sound and VC/2d panel? THAT would make an awesome package?

Harry

Default RE: Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

I'll Second that. This is one of the nicest freeware planes I've tried, and it is very easy on framerates.

Martin

4. Default RE: Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

Emilio, many thanks to the crew. Very nice plane.

Thanks for such a great aircraft! I still use the Citation II, and I'm looking forward to the King Air :D

Fantastic aircraft. Thanks for all your hard work. The panel is excellent and the frame rates, even with my slower video card are excellent. A well done piece of art.

Thanks

7. Default RE: Released: Veneaviones Simulations Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

This thing is great. The sound is probably the best turboprop sound I have heard, inside and out it really captures the unique, LOUD, sound.

Brad

The download link @ avsim seems to be down

edit: the link on your website is down, but the plane can be found by searching the file libraries, I used "commander" and sorted by date

|Win7 x64 | Gigabyte P67A UD4 B3 | Intel i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | eVGA GTX570 1280MB | 2x4 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | 120GB Mushin Callisto SSD | 36GB Raptor | 250GB Seagate | Seasonic X750w | Corsair 650D|