Thread: how do you guys make multiple flight plan stops? for making 2-3 stops?

Default how do you guys make multiple flight plan stops? for making 2-3 stops?

The only way I know is exit out of flight sim. I do write down the gate I taxied to last and start out at that airport/gate so im in the same spot to go on to next stop off. I create 2-3 short (southwest airlines) stops. didn't know if there was a better way.

Default RE: how do you guys make multiple flight plan stops? for making 2-3 stops?

- That way when I am ready to continue the next leg or return flight, everything is as I left it

Default RE: how do you guys make multiple flight plan stops? for making 2-3 stops?

how do you create a return flightplan without exiting? is there a key that makes create flight plan pop up?

:)

yes - ALT - F (brings up File menu)
    then P goes to the FS2004 Flight Planner

You gotta park first (ramp or gate) so that ATC , if you use it, will be ready for the new flight plan.

There is a pick in the menu for picking saved flight. Its called something like "previous flight". Highlight that pick and then check mark the box for "default flight". the next time you open FS you should be at where you last left flight sim.