Thread: its going to be busy for the CC very soon....... or payware is like buses, none

Default its going to be busy for the CC very soon....... or payware is like buses, none

today Pure Flight released the Pitts S2a, and Coranado anounces in a few days they will be releasing a Cherokee (the old one with the straight wing), the flight ! ATR is due any time now, as well as the FSD Piaggio Avanti, also the PSS Concorde and Aeroplane Heaven twin seat Spitfire look like they may be here soon. with all these planes comming soon, to say nothing of the other still in the pipeline or recently released it makes the need for a new version of FS next year look like a non starter.

Default RE: its going to be busy for the CC very soon....... or payware is like buses, n

I can't wait for Megascenery NW to get release myself. It was supposed to come out in October but now it sais late November...

That Cherokee looks *really* good. Too bad I already have the Aussie Warrior, DF Archer and Flight1 C152 - don't think I need another tired old trainer :-lol

Default RE: its going to be busy for the CC very soon....... or payware is like buses, n

Anyone tried that Pitts out yet? It sure looks nice.

downloaded it, will probably install/pay for it tommorow. i allready have the Jungmann and jungmiester and i can tell you these are of a very high quality and great fun. i would not hesitate getting any of their planes.

I've purchased the Pitts. As a long time fan of this aircraft I do not regret purchasing it at all! The instruments alone are great and the clairity of the VC is almost up there with RealAir's SF-260. The exterior fuselage does have a couple of small imperfections but they're not noticable unless you venture "outside" the aircraft in the vc mode :) All in all I highly recommend it to any Pitts fan. The only "dislike" I have is that there wasn't an S-2B version included with the bubble canopy.

Darrell

Oh yeah, the flight dynamics are good also. Just as "twitchy" as I've read the real plane is.