Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

1. Default What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

I like to fly mainly the Cessnas and Beechcraft that came with the game, although I'll occasionally fly the DC-3 and Learjet. Also recently downloaded a freeware Twin Otter and Lancair Legacy that are quite nice--the two that won developer's awards on this site. I usually fly around my home town, Milwaukee. I also like flying Alaska and states I've been to including Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida. I fly Europe a lot. Sometimes I fly obscure locations and difficult airports. I usually fly VFR as I don't like having the ATC vector me around.

2. Default RE: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

a plane, in the air, and very much.

Sorry...have a presentation to give tomorrow and am a little grumpy.

3. Default RE: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

I mainly fly the Cessna 172SP I want to get good at that before moving to a other plane. But really like the 747 and 777 in this game even though I don't fly them that much. I like to fly around my home town to its close to Westover AFR base C-5A base, and bradly Intl plus my home town airport Barnes Mun its a ANG base for A-10's and other stuff. My favorite airport is JFK New York I fly there alot.
    usually fly IFR because its that time of year when weather is bad.

Default RE: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

I like to get in my Bronco and hit the canyons. One type canyon being the ones that Mother Nature made and the others types that man has made.
    The bronco handles real good and is fun to fly. Do a search for it on this site. There is a new military version out that is good.
    Do a spot view and do some aerobatics with it- she can take the punishment.

Default RE: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

What do you like to fly?

1) "Dreamfleet" B737-400 (not the planes but the panel ;-) )
    2) "Iron Knuckles" DC-9 by Flight1
    3) C172 (modified .AIR file and .CFG file and a photoreal panel by DF)
    4) Aero Commander AC 560 by Milton Shupe
    5) Dash 8-300 by Oleksiy Frolov and Thomas Herger

... and because of 1) and 2) and 3) (and 1 GHz) I do it with FS2002. :-roll

Where do you like to fly?

IFR: Mostly northern and the middle of Europe (and mostly via the VATSIM network)
    VFR: Mostly Norway, Austria, Alaska and Washington

How do you like to fly?

"As real as it gets." :-cool

I like flying heavies, specially 737s and 757s. Usually european companies and european trips. Also the Iron Knuckles DC9, and Captain Sim 727.
    Sometimes I make some long trips across the Atlantic from and to my home airport (LEMD).
    I almost never fly GA aircrafts or buisness jets...

Upper Montclair, New Jersey, United States.

What?
    Dreamfleet Cardinal RG and any aircraft, GA or "heavy" that's well designed.

Where?
    I'll fly to whereever there's good scenery. My home airport is KEWR followed by KMVY for GA. But I'm presently on a brief hiatus from the Megascenery LA/San Diego and flying Holger Sandmann's British Columbia.

How?
    Fast in a heavy to reach a distant destination; low and slow to see the scenery when I get there. :)

What?

The Twotter or the Porter mainly, but the Caridnal or the Archer whenever I'm not in the Twotter or the Porter.

Where?

I can't seem to get enough of the BC area here lately. It's quite fun getting lost in that area. :-) Stan, without you it's VERY easy getting lost. The maps have helped me though.

How?

VFR whenever possible. Illegal IFR the rest of the time.

What's BC?

10. Default RE: What do you like to fly? Where do you like to fly? How do you like to fly?

Twotter? Man after my own heart. By BC, I'm assuming you mean British Columbia? Any airports you recommend checking out?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast