Thread: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have set%25

1. Default How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have set%25

It seem that when I am in Virtual Cockpit and adjust the view with my mouse (active camera), the sim wants to snap back to a default view. Any ideas?

Don Bowler

2. Default RE: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have se

bump

3. Default RE: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have se

I understand,same by me,no idea why...in the previous version I didn't noticed this...

Hans

Default RE: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have se

In FS2002 the mouse scroll wheel let you set the view(fore and aft) and it would keep it. Perhaps this was changed in FS2004 version.

racartron
    it stands for something, but I just can't remember what
    Racartron
    "it means something but I just can't remember what."

57C, Wisconsin, United States of America.

Default RE: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have se

Are you referring to the add-on Active Camera? If you've the latest version, by any chance have you the traffic tracking feature selected?
    Happy Sim Flying!

6. Default RE: How do you keep the VR cockpit view from snapping back from what you have se

No I know about the traffic tracking feature and how it works. This is a seperate issue where when in vc the view will switch back to a default view after a few minutes.