Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FSNavigator for 2004 now available

Here's the FlightSim.com thread from 2011 which announced the freeware version: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...7-is-freeware!
    The correct, legitimate and working link is in the first post. Many thanks to Bob's son (I think) who keeps the website running in memory of his father.
    Last edited by tiger1962; 02-21-2020 at 03:24 PM.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.2GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 1TB & 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Asus K272HL 27" Monitor, Windows 10 Pro x64

Might get it here. Might not be the free version.
    http://www.flightsimhq.com/downloads/viewfile/435.html
    Jim
    CYWG

Nope, no free version anywhere.. Nope, nada, never!
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

4. Default

Yeah I think I tried that Bob Holland one back in the day and it ran for 20 executions then told me I had to pony up just like any other installer. Didn't matter to me though because I've have a valid license since 6/2002.

There is a key generator floating around somewhere though and I tried it, it worked.

Piracy is not the same as free!
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

6. Default

Didn't say it was. Like I said I've had a valid license since 2002 and I can show you the email from simmarket if you have problems believing that.

Funny though how using the nocd hack went from "ultimate taboo" to "accepted and condoned" around here when nobody could get FS9 to run on the newer OS.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    Funny though how using the nocd hack went from "ultimate taboo" to "accepted and condoned" around here when nobody could get FS9 to run on the newer OS.
    Yep, it's not good to pirate anything unless it's an item you want yourself. haha

I don't use FSNavigator and this piracy issue regarding it has been brought up many times. I know I did read something when it was first announced that clarified it is now free despite many suggestions since that it is not.

There are several bits of payware and illegal add-ons being shared around at the moment openly in FS forums. They are all more illegal than FSNavigator as there has never even been any mention about those particular add-ons possibly being free. Yet, not a single remark made about any of those add-ons?

Has me confused...lol
    Mark Daniels

Plan G works with just about anything, including FS9. It's donation ware.

https://www.tasoftware.co.uk/

John

I do have a licensed FSNav, (thank goodness) & it is one of my essentials, for solo flying, as well as group flying at our VA club.

Yes, the Good Old days, we had a lot of great payware & freeware addons, sadly lost now.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2