World map problem/Stuck on Weather

Interesting problem (which perhaps I caused, lol)

My world map is stuck on the Weather icon look. I like the satellite view. Does not really affect how I set up my flights, I just would like to get it fixed. Also, the filters are gone as well. (see attached screenshot, the grey box at the bottom is where the filters should be.

I have narrowed down the problem to this area "AppData\Local\Packages\MSFLIGHT SIM\LOCAL CACHE\PACKAGES\Official\OneStore\fs-base\worldmap". I open up the WorldmapFilters.xml and I would change two values TYPE_RNAV_FIX & TYPE_NAVAID

I would have to do this after each update. This changes the sim to have the RNAV and Navaids ALWAYS being displayed on the map. I have reset these values back to what they were, nothing changes.

I have removed the WorldmapFilters.xml file from the directory (in the hopes it would be recreated once the sim relaunches, nothing

Any suggestions are welcome

0015.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Fixed. Was able to find someone elses Worldmapfilters.xml file. Strange though
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality