Is out and I must say it Flys nice, I have yet to decipher the polish writing in the Cockpit but this may be my next go to Bush plane (ok a bit heavy on the fuel but its a sim so the price is right:) )

Together with the Beaver, Husky and the Milviz PC-6, I feel my Hangar is well stocked now

Your hangar will never be stocked well enough. Do you ever open a packet of potato chips and only eat one or two??? ;) Edited by jrdale210
typo

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

Is out and I must say it Flys nice, I have yet to decipher the polish writing in the Cockpit but this may be my next go to Bush plane (ok a bit heavy on the fuel but its a sim so the price is right:) )

Together with the Beaver, Husky and the Milviz PC-6, I feel my Hangar is well stocked now

I haven't bought it yet, but the previews say the Polish panel can be changed to English, there must be some info that comes with it that shows how to change it.

I Quite like leaving them authentic and just learning the functions, turning the tooltips thing on has helped with the switches etc.

If you're on the fence about getting this and enjoy low slow flight, get it...its the best aeroplane addon I've bought for this sim it, I havnt flown anything else since getting it

P.S. despite earlier information it is available direct from the gotfriends website and not restricted to the marketplace

Edited by Hyperdark