Has the GPS units in the C172 AND PA-28 changed since the latest update?

To me it seems that they did, and I was hoping to get the old ones back. Yes, I know I can change it in the PA-28, but I am unable to find the one that used to be there.

Wish I could remember the model that was being used, but it would have the distance to each waypoint on the screen (lower right corner) and the ETA would be in the upper right ((I may have that backwards, but you get the idea)), lol

Is there a way to change it out??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

My issue is with the GNS530 in Carenado Mooney M20r and Bonanza V35b

P.s. It works the same but screwed up some autopilot functions.

Here's the reply I got from Steam/Community/Forum:

"This is from Working Title (they are a part of the team behind MSFS) and currently in testing. From what I understand it was made as mandatory content on accident though I think this should have been addressed by now. Check to see if it's installed via your content manager. At some point this will be added as as mandatory content (it will replace the current GNS units)." — Maki Nishikino

ACER AN517-54-700X laptop and installed MSFS under WIN 11 HDMI to 48" TV

Works real good lasts a long time. (former) Mooney M20E owner and driver. IFR Rated.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]