Marketplace greyed out.

The Marketplace selection on the main menu is 'greyed out' ie cannot be opened. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Could be Internet problems? Perhaps the game is having problems connecting to the MS servers? I've seen this in the past. I would also check your ingame settings to ensure that you are connected. I've had mine disconnected in the past (for no reason that I know of), but I quick checked confirmed that it was turned off, turned it back on

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It happened to me quite a few times before I figured it out. Go into General Options\Data, and make sure everything under "Data Connection" is turned on. That should fix it.

The sim turns off my datafeed from the server when I get a pop-up message during my flight that says I don't have enough bandwidth to do things like stream photogrammetry data, and when I choose the option to turn this off, I think it stays off, even when I've exited the sim and log back in a few days later. I would assume the same thing is happening to you.

Hi Jeff

Options/ General/ Data/ Data Connection i.e., Bing Data / PhotoGrammetry — ON

ACER AN517-54-700X laptop and installed MSFS under WIN 11 HDMI to 48" TV

Works real good lasts a long time. (former) Mooney M20E owner and driver. IFR Rated.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks David. I found the problem inder General options ahainst BING contact which I turned back on...problem solved

ASUS

Intel core i7-8700

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8Gb

DDR4 16G

HDD 1TB

SSD 256GB (M 2)

MSFS2020 Advanced system