Installation stuck on repeat

Every time I run FS, after having to change around different PC settings and delete many programs just so the new update will fit, it makes me run installation manager-which seems to do nothing except for making me set up the settings for everything. So, if I want to use FS I have to do an hours' worth of setup. These updates are getting more and more invasive and seem to do nothing but obliterate any progress. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

Every time I run FS, after having to change around different PC settings and delete many programs just so the new update will fit

Sounds like you need a bigger hard drive?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Yep, the sim is an absolute glutton for storage space. I've got a 1TB stick just for the sim plus a 2TB drive for my addons - I also use MSFS Addon Linker to look after those so that I only have what I need in my Community Folder.

If that's 16GB of RAM in your specs you would really benefit by upgrading to 32MB if your pocket will allow, lets the sim "breathe".