Reinstalling msfs2020 disk verstion

Hi! Everybody out there in the flightsim community. I have upgraded my PC with Windows 10 Pro cleaned installed and I am having difficulty reinstalling the SIM. I installed the sim following instruction I found online but did not work according to the instruction which is, I think quite old because Windows' store have been modified some time ago you know. If anybody reinstalled the DVD version of the game or know the tricks, then please kindly share the method here for me. Thanks a lot.

Go back to FSX or X-Plane. MSFS2020 is simply too glitchy and temperamental to use and even when you have gotten everything set up and the hundreds upon hundreds of settings that may have taken days to perfect you will get a mandatory update that can obliterate all your progress in seconds. I, like many others, have deleted it from my drive.
Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

Hi! Everybody out there in the flightsim community. I have upgraded my PC with Windows 10 Pro cleaned installed and I am having difficulty reinstalling the SIM. I installed the sim following instruction I found online but did not work according to the instruction which is, I think quite old because Windows' store have been modified some time ago you know. If anybody reinstalled the DVD version of the game or know the tricks, then please kindly share the method here for me. Thanks a lot.

There was a post on the forums about someone having to reinstall using the DVD's. Not sure of exactly what they did but, but if you go back about a week in the forum posts, you might find some help there.

Don't give up on MSFS!!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Upgrading Windows should not have changed anything.

Did you do a clean uninstall of MSFS?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet! MSFS runs and updates just fine for most people, especially when they learn that most of their settings are saved on the cloud available to MSFS.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Thank you all for your replies, I have managed to reinstall MSFS2020 easily. First I updated my MSFS2020 details on the new system then open the MS STORE and clicked my LIBRARY and selected the STANDARD version of MSFS2020 and by clicking the BLUE INSTALL button on the right and ofcourse since I have the DVD version of the game I needed to put No.1 DVD in the DVD drive and the installation was smooth. Regards