Wasted upgrade ?

So not being the best of knowledge in the world i did the best i could to learn. But did i get burned ? so i had 2080 rtx all my other computer parts u can see below so went and got an asus oc 4080 rtx, also my only other lagger was my tv i was still using 1080i, so i upgraded to a lg c2 gaming tv sure most know the specs. Now the old setup using ms2020 i would be flying around above 10k feet altitude i was around 40 fps and that was using a jet at 1000mph over new york city but the minute i went below around 10k feet it would drop to 5mph and u could not fly it, So did the upgrades like i said 4080 and the lg gaming tv with 120 refresh rate and all the goodies 65 inch. Was so excited to fly booted everything up set it all up and bam nothing changed!!!! For 3 days i have tried every settings u can on tv and on the new card!!! So does anyone else have this problem? Oh i should note like i said above 10k feet with old setup i was like 40fps with new setup i am around 100 fps !!! And yes everything is up to date !!

Thanks guys!!

windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3