No Airport on St John US Virgin Islands?

Goatman24

I was surprised the airport wasn't on the island in FSX. I haven't looked to see if there is a download somewhere.

Just curious why it's left out.

Mitch

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

There is no airport on St. John's Island. Are you looking for the Cruz Bay seaplane base?
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Thanks guys.

I didn't realize there wasn't a large airport on the island. Not much data on the one listed on the last reply. Must be pretty small.

Thanks again.

Mitch

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

We have some friends that had invited us to go down there with them last year. They absolutely love it. The only flying I will do anymore is on my flight sim. Got fed up with all the hassles and stress at the airports. Being a diabetic doesn't help.

Do what I do. I have flown around the world (in the Sim) five or more times now and no matter where I go I always just find someone's addon for that airport and install it prior to going there. That way it's upgraded straight away and over time my Sim will become populated with upgraded airports. You'd be surprised at how good some of the free airport upgrades are. Some need work however so after I land and see the airport I pull up Airport Design Editor (ADE) and edit what needs to be edited. 8 out of 10 times it's the lighting. Like, why are blue taxiway lights leading all the way to the ramp? I highly doubt they light up the ramp with taxi lights. At least to my recollection. Been a while since I've been to an airport in real life at night.