Elevator trim issues

A little question for our experienced simmers: Has anybody gotten the elevator trim on airplanes to work normally as in FSX did?

No amount of tweaking will do it in MSFS2020, as far as I can tell. I use a Logitech Extreme 3d Pro. Any ideas?

I have the same stick. For elevator trim I assigned the two larger buttons atop the joystick for up/down incremental trim. I use the two smaller buttons for left/right aileron trim duty.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Hi Edjoe,

I too have problems with elevator trim in MSFS. This has never been (nor is) a problem with my other Sims (FS9/FSX/P3D etc).

I've been Simming since the early days (and flying aircraft since my later teens - ie. decades) so I don't think it's me :-) I am happy to be corrected on that however, as one is never too old to learn:-)

All a/c - including Payware Flying Iron Spitfire - seem affected; and the trimming seems to bear no resemblance to real world nor my other Sims as stated.

All that said, I've been exceptionally lucky compared to many other users of MSFS, if all the Post here and elsewhere are a measure of the problems others have experienced. Mine - to date - has updated/loaded fine from day one. That's not to say the trimming issue isn't a tad annoying however ;-)

I look forward to the observations of others.

Regards,

Blue

I should add that when using my upgraded 'mini-cockpit' that FV Trim wheel makes precise trim control adjustments a breeze.

mini cockpit.jpg

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx