Photogrammetry question

While taking one of my saved flights from EGLC to EGLL (London City airport to Heathrow), flying over a lot of the POI's on the way (yes, I like to fly low and slow, lol), I noticed a new building on the right side of the Thames, just before the O2 building.

I do not remember that building being there in previous flights (could be mistaken??). Also, I have noticed that the POI's change from time to time, more are being added it seems. This is not occurring right after an update, For example, the BT Tower POI I just noticed a couple of days ago.

Does the photogrammetry get updated automatically, or is this occurring randomly? Not a complaint, just curious :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It's possible that scenery objects can "pop-in" to view when you cross the boundary of their visibility radius as set by the developer. Some objects become visible from one angle sooner than another, which is a mystery to me - scenery building isn't my thing :p

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

It's possible that scenery objects can "pop-in" to view when you cross the boundary of their visibility radius as set by the developer. Some objects become visible from one angle sooner than another, which is a mystery to me - scenery building isn't my thing :p

That does makes sense, however, in this case, I always fly the same exact route (since Aug of 21). Scenery building is not thing either :) I am wondering if certain parts of major cities get updated to more recent versions?? Possible I guess

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality