Deleting Toni Agramont's sceenery objects

leuen

Toni Agramont did a tremendous work with his many addons covering several areas of the world. Many thanks to the author.

Unfortunately he might thought that it would be helpful by adding static aircraft at airports. Of course, he then was in good company by populating sceneries this way. But meanwhile they are mostly out of time.

Furthermore there are some awful ships added to ports. So my question is, could these objects be deleted and how? I already tried with different excluding solutions but haven't been sucessful. Maybe someone does have a better idea. Thanks for advice anyway.

Bernard

Hi Bernard,

I haven't used Toni's sceneries for many years (a shame, given the work he has out into them) for the reasons you give. As a compulsive meddler, I am sure I would have tried every possible method to eliminate these things, and my recollection is that the way the scenery is written does not make this possible without removing a lot of things that you don't want to lose.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

ModelConverterX is your friend. :)

Load the casablanca.bgl and remove the ships (and parts of them) with "Scenery Objects Editor"

(first Icon after the green arrows).

Export Scenery to get a new bgl.

P.S.: nice to meet you again

I've tried removing static aircraft this way and it screwed up the scenery. Seems like a simple process so I don't know what could've gone wrong.