Past Prop Post Outtakes #2

NMLW

Click to Enlarge . . . . .

All airport sceneries Available at http://www.calclassic.com/scenery.htm

1. Japan Airlines Takeoff from Tokyo Haneda. Douglas DC-7C by Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper. Livery by Wayne Tudor. Airport scenery by Aaron Seymour and Tom Gibson.

PPPO2-1_Douglas DC-7C_Japan Airlines.jpg

2. Cathay Pacific Airlines taxiing out for departure from Hong Kong Kai Tak. Douglas DC-6B by Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper. Livery by Marv Van De Weert. Airport scenery by Tom Gibson and Jim Vile

PPPO2-2_Douglas DC-6B_Cathay Pacific.jpg

3. IndonesianAairways (Garuda) startup at Singapore, Paya Lebar. Douglas DC-6 by Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper. Livery by Rio Gunawan. Airport scenery by Wolfgang Gersch.

PPPO2-3_Douglas DC-6_Indonesian Airways.jpg

4. KLM “Vlaardingen” Landed and parked at Saigon, Tan Son Nhut. Lockheed L-749 Constellation by Manfred Jahn and Team 749. Livery by Maarten Brouwer. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-4_Lockheed L-749 Constellation_KLM.jpg

5. Air Viet Nam boarding at Saigon, Tan Son Nhut. Douglas DC-6B by Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper. Livery by Truong Nguyen. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-5_Douglas DC-6B_Air Vietnam.jpg

6. Air Vietnam landed, parked and passengers disembarked at the terminal in Hanoi, Vietnam. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-6_Douglas DC-6B_Air Vietnam.jpg

7. Aigle Azur landing at Vientiane, Laos. Boeing 307 Stratoliner. Model and livery by Jens B. Kristensen. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-7_Boeing 307 Stratoliner_Aigle Azur.jpg

8. Air France departing Vientiane, Laos. Vickers Viscount 700 by Rick Piper. Livery by Garry Russell. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-8_Vickers Viscount 700_Air France.jpg

9. Air France coming out of the turnaround and heading to the terminal at Savannakhet, Laos. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-9_Vickers Viscount 700_Air France.jpg

10. Cathay Pacific Airways parked and disembarking passengers at Da Nang, Vietnam. DC-4 (converted C-54B). Model by Jens Kristensen, livery by Wayne Tudor. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-10_DC-4_Cathay Pacific.jpg

11. Air Viet Nam landing at Pakse, Laos. Douglas DC-3 default FS9, livery by Tuan Ngo-Anh. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-11_DC-3_Air Viet Nam_018.jpg

12. Air Vietnam parked at the terminal and passengers disembarked. Airport scenery by Mike Stevens.

PPPO2-12_DC-3_Air Viet Nam.jpg

Larry

These are great Larry. :cool::cool::cool: Thanks for the memories and the exotic (and peaceful) SEA locations - looks like your flights were all before things blew up there! :D

Would sure like to see a lot more of the vintage "Golden Age" props, early jets, and vintage airport scenery and traffic start showing up in MSFS. Maybe the CalClassics guys could step in.

Note to developers: We got more than enough glass cockpit Airbus's and Boeings!!

Edited by BillD22

Very nice Larry, all "keepers!" Thanks for sharing!

Rick :cool:

I agree! And in my memory I can still hear the wonderful roar!! That makes every turbojet or turboprop I've ever heard in been in sound like a toy.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Michael. If you like the roar try this short video of a Curtiss-Wright 3350 turbo compound 18-cylinder, radial engine.

https://vimeo.com/36975300

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the link!! Somr of those kinda make the old 1820 I sat atop and behind in the H-34 sound tiney in comparison. But even it sounds much better IMO than all the turbo jets, turboprops, etc. we've lately grown to expect to hear, ever could.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 2 weeks later...