New Airbus A-310

Ive wanted to try it but the views are off for me in the cockpit.

Cant see the instruments very well and panning down it gets kind of distorted. It isnt like the 1st player view in all the other aircraft. No other issues so I wonder if others have the same problem or its just my system. BTW, I have the MS download, not Steam.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

I've had a chance to play with it a little for the last couple of days. I really like it. I watched a few videos that Inibuilds have on Youtube. I agree that the default pilot view is a little off. But I always create my own cockpit views anyway, so no problem there. I have had a couple of instances during approach where it went off in some random direction, but I just went to Heading mode and managed to complete the approach.

Pretty cool for free!

• 2 weeks later...
MS have just (about 12hrs ago) issued a new release that is mostly about the A310, supposedly fixing a few of the problems that beat the beta testers. Sitting here waiting for it to complete as I've encountered the corrupt file problem; deleted that file but now got a 7.67GB download!

MS have just (about 12hrs ago) issued a new release that is mostly about the A310, supposedly fixing a few of the problems that beat the beta testers. Sitting here waiting for it to complete as I've encountered the corrupt file problem; deleted that file but now got a 7.67GB download!

Hmmm, this is a little disturbing. I have encountered some issues caused by the A310, mostly that affect the built-in ATC audio (it makes the pilot's responses mute). However, I just launched the program to get the update you just posted about and there isn't one.

Gah!!

There was a very small update "patch" today when I loaded the sim. Not sure what it was covering, but when I loaded the A310 to fly around, as it was loading, a message appeared along the bottom with some trivia, but also that it would take longer to load the A310 the first time, but after that should be normal loading time.

I also have experienced an odd anomaly - when I push my throttle forward in the A310 when on the runway, it automatically engages reverse thrust. In the air it's fine. This is the only aircraft where that has happened. I check my settings, but nothing looks off. Strange.

I still don't think the A310 is quite ready?? It is visually pretty, but some strange quirks.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Yes and it's either very glitchy or there is some kind of trick to adding fuel to this plane. You are allocated a few drops of fuel per flight by default and trying to manually refuel the plane doesn't work.
Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10