1 Wx program, 3 different reports.

JSMR

Add up the Wind Speeds, then Average the Sum. Same with the Wind Direction.... :p

Or, the Wind is swirling around just enough to make you angry. ;)

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Nah it just makes me drink more. :D

;);)

I have wonky WiFi; my Laptop signal cuts out all the time, and the Cat 5 port is non functional. I ended up downloading some Wx 'themes' that simulate different Conditions, and it works well on this modest rig, at least for my flying.

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

FSGRW & FS2004

FSGRW - 300/19G25

FS9 (shift z) 313/18

Atis - 280/15

The difference between your weather programme and FS's stated weather is almost certainly due to magnetic variation - one figure is true and the other magnetic.

ATIS may be out of date, i.e. not reloaded since your weather refreshed. Try resetting the time by a minute and see if that changes it.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

The difference between your weather programme and FS's stated weather is almost certainly due to magnetic variation - one figure is true and the other magnetic.

ATIS may be out of date, i.e. not reloaded since your weather refreshed. Try resetting the time by a minute and see if that changes it.

John

That makes sense. I guess i was more surprised at what the ATIS was compared to the actual wind in FS9.