FS-Shipyards Chesapeake Bay AI ship rraffic

leuen

As it's known, FS-Shipyards has closed its website, and thus made all download options impossible. Once again: what a pity!

So does anyone still have the AI ​​flightplans for Chesapeake Bay ship traffic in his system? That could help me in any case. Thanks for any advice.

Bernard

As it's known, FS-Shipyards has closed its website, and thus made all download options impossible. Once again: what a pity!

So does anyone still have the AI ​​flightplans for Chesapeake Bay ship traffic in his system? That could help me in any case. Thanks for any advice.

Bernard

Who says it is closed? I am getting a message saying it is waiting for an upgrade and then it automatically transfers you to their forum.

Suggest you ask on their forum rather than inviting questionable file-sharing here.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

I have been there already before. A very helpful and a simple handling site ... BTW, FS-Shipyard has been mentioned here some months ago:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?339605-FS-Shipyards&highlight=fs-shipyard

Sorry, but I'm not aware of having a 'questionable' behaviour. Isn't the 'File Library' here a kind of sharing site too? At least I thought to reach here a flight sim community with the largest readership. Obvisouly it seems that I have been wrong.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

Bernard