Lppt

Mowgli22

I recently found Aerosoft LPPT 2008 version and it runs on my system. I also found some links to a freeware scenery that adds the terminal 1 and 2. However the links lead nowhere. Taking a chance that someone may have this addon and can upload it or contact me. Not sure if it would be legal to upload it, attempts to contact the author bring no response. Thanks, this is the link provided by the author http://www.airsim.net/projectos-nacionais/. it is also supposed to be in the freeware scenery list under Portugal but not there either.
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

That link works for me!

Presumably the download you want is the one at the top of the list:

FS2004 PPP Scenery

It includesThe Airports of Lisbon LPPT, Porto LPPRand Faro LPFR,the Santa Cruz LPSCaerodrome andthe Lourinhã Ultra-light runway. File size :3.9Mb

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Hi John, yes the link does work but the download is for a different scenery, not the Aerosoft 2008 LPPT. thank you for the reply though.
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)