Varierty of stuff - MSFS

adamb

All very good shots, the battered weather-beaten Cessna instantly grabbed my affection ha.... Have to ask, is the constellation worth buying and worth flying?

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

All very good shots, the battered weather-beaten Cessna instantly grabbed my affection ha.... Have to ask, is the constellation worth buying and worth flying?

Jan borrowed it a lot g time ago and I had it salvaged from the ocean floor. ;)

I think the Connie is worth it, I enjoy flying her.

Thank you David. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't borrow anything from you, you hear! :mad: And it wasn't my fault at all it ended on the ocean floor! I suddenly, and without any warning, lost some important parts (including the engine), that's why.

Can't get enough of your awesome pics my friend! :cool::cool::cool::pilot:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan borrowed it a lot g time ago and I had it salvaged from the ocean floor. ;)

:)

Been there done that with Jan! I remember when several of us simmers on this site went searching for weeks trying to find where Jan went under in one of his planes.

In fact, being the good friend I am, I'm still keeping a King Air Jan owns dry. At least till he provides me with a current credit card to buy the fuel to fly it home. ;)

Great shots!

Your powerboat shot made me remember a RW boat trip to Avalon with a buddy while we were in the Corps. Our boat was a small runabout we checked out of Special Services near Long Beach. It came complete with an outboard motor and two 6 gallon fuel/oil gas tanks. And yes, we had no compass aboard either. :eek::eek:

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 3 weeks later...

Adam - A terrific set of pics you have shared with us! Thank you!

David - Yes, get you a Connie for yourself! They are a hoot to fly, and those noisey 4 engines will let everyone know you're coming! I really enjoy mine, a freeware offering, "How could I go wrong?" :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

I didn't borrow anything from you, you hear! :mad: And it wasn't my fault at all it ended on the ocean floor! I suddenly, and without any warning, lost some important parts (including the engine), that's why.

Yeah right, I've been around you for 20 or so years to fall for that one, Jan. :mad:

Can't get enough of your awesome pics my friend! :cool::cool::cool::pilot:

Thank you Jan. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]