needing a little help

m.steve

I'm working on a project, but unable to use the sim. I purchased X and it's driving me nuts, so I'm asking for help. The task is to use GPS to fly to a certain area, record it as video if possible, and store it for later use. The purpose of the flight is to record a particular piece of land, preferably using a helicopter for slow flight/hover and possibly a landing with a focus on a piece of landscape that is rather small, about 5 meters by 4 meters. I have the GPS coordinates to provide anyone willing to help with this task.

While I have X, I can't figure out how to make it work. The location is in the western part of Panama, north of the small airport in David, and you could take off from there. No, I don't know how long a flight will take, I'm guessing 30 minutes or less for an experienced person. Landing at the airport not required as the project is to get to the target area, use video to record circling the area, hover with visual focus on a particular structure, perhaps landing adjacent to if it is proper to do so, maintaining an "out the windscreen" view of the structure. Spend several minutes flying the area to get a good look at the surrounding territory, though this isn't the important part.

The important thing is to circle and hover/land at the structure itself, although capturing the area or entire flight would be pretty cool. The purpose is to do research on this area without actually going there and I'm hoping that the sim can help me out.

Willing to compensate the chosen one with a reasonable payment. Looking for a piece of quality flying, no garbage. Anyone interested? If you're unable to locate the location, just say so and I'll have to figure out something else. Perhaps a more recent sim is necessary. Any samples of your "work" would be cool, showing you can video flying.

Flight - David, Panama to an area about 4 miles or so north of the town of Boquete, to a structure in the jungle. Approx. 30 miles one way.

i7 8086K @ 5.2 GHz, H115i Pro Cooler, GIGABYTE Z370 Gaming 7, 8GB GeForce GTX 1080, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz, 250GB SAMSUNG 970 M.2, 500GB SAMSUNG 970 M.2, 1TB WD Black, EVGA 650watt SuperNOVA G3 80+ GOLD, Corsair Black Obsidian Series 750D case, LG Ext Blu-ray/CD/DVD, Win 10 64bit, Samsung 32” Odyssey G70B 4K IPS 144Hz G-Sync