Marker inop

me24ab

Hello,

Suddenly i have no more OM MM indicated on ILS. No Light No Audio.

I see it all Airports and Aicraft. I checked on Aicraft Files, Radios Marker 1.

Might be anyone an idea what probably the reason for it and how to

solve.

Many thanks gtz Gunnie

Hi,

thanks for reply. It s the DVD Version SP 1,2 and MM Middle Marker means Inner Marker. It`s

completely quiet. As I remember The Mkr switch is not essential for working, similar to VOR or NDB.

Here the Audio `on` works. I believe that the Problem depends on FSX itself, if the Mkr doesn`transmitt

the acrft can`t receive anything. As I`m not an expert on FSX so I don`t know where to check it out. Btw sorry my bad English.

Have a good day gtz Gunnie, Hannover Germany

Hi,

it becomes more tricky, I used the JF HS 748 for test and approached a small Regional Airport, I never

used before.Everything worked fine. Then I used the default 737, o.k. I checked the aircraft cfg

and on both Mkr stated `Marker1=1`. The Milviz 737 o.k. too. All other Airports still down. Even Free and Payware is effected.

Gtz Gunnie

Hi,

it becomes more tricky, I used the JF HS 748 for test and approached a small Regional Airport, I never

used before.Everything worked fine. Then I used the default 737, o.k. I checked the aircraft cfg

and on both Mkr stated `Marker1=1`. The Milviz 737 o.k. too. All other Airports still down. Even Free and Payware is effected.

Gtz Gunnie

Not all airports are equipped with a full suite of markers. Particularly small regional airports.

Name your `afflicted` airport so anyone/someone else can check your findings.