Little Nav Map verses MSFS2020

I set up my flight plan in Little Nav Map and then save it, then export it to MSFS 2020. Problem is that MSFS 2020 completely ignores the flight plan and does what it wants as to the approach, etc. What is the problem now. It did not do this in the past.

Mav

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

I set up my flight plan in Little Nav Map and then save it, then export it to MSFS 2020.
You do not mention if you are loading the plan into MSFS. Are you? Note that the option in Littlenavmap is to export the plan as a MSFS format file; it is not an option for loading it into MSFS. When you go into World Map, you will see the option to load the LNM plan from your PC. Edited by nsproles

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

You do not mention if you are loading the plan into MSFS. Are you? Note that the option in Littlenavmap is to export the plan as a MSFS format file; it is not an option for loading it into MSFS. When you go into World Map, you will see the option to load the LNM plan from your PC.

Yes, I go the bottom of the screen and press the "Show More" and pull up the file I saved in Little Nav map. Sometimes it will show it just like I saved it. Then there are those that MSFS 2020 over rides and puts in another approach and way points that have nothing to do with my original flight plan that I saved in Little Nav Map. When MSFS 2020 does that the ILS approach does not work at all. It will give a couple of tear drop shaped transitions that makes no sense at all.

Mav

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

Part of the problem is that MSFS 2020 over rides the transition in the Little Nav Map flight plan. Then when I am in the air and ATC gives me the transition they want you to fly. I have to request the original transition. Then when they give me my request the ILS or RNAV approach will actually work. ATC has a lot to be desired in MSFS 2020.

. ATC has a lot to be desired in MSFS 2020.

This is true, which is why the few times I tried to use it, I ended up ignoring them and just flew to where I wanted to go :) Made life easier for me :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

• 2 weeks later...
Sometimes it will show it just like I saved it. Then there are those that MSFS 2020 over rides and puts in another approach and way points that have nothing to do with my original flight plan that I saved in Little Nav Map.
This may be because the databases used by your LNM and MSFS are not quite the same. The AIRAC cycle in the MSFS database is updated automatically when MSFS is updated. The cycle used in LNM is not updated unless you have a subscription to Navigraph. The result is that both databases will drift apart over time. The AIRAC cycle used in my copy of LNM is from 2018 and I notice that what you describe happens with me at times. I have put this down to the differences in databases as discussed above.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.