I have just installed FSLTL

This has to be one of the best FREE addons ever! :) My AI aircraft are now showing the correct liveries and even call signs . I love it!

check out..

https://msfsaddons.com/2021/12/04/this-is-fsltl-a-new-live-traffic-system-for-msfs-with-data-from-flightradar24/

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Looks good Steve, installing thanks.....

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

I'm currently using AIG Manager, but definitely goanna have a Look.

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Do we Install the FSLTL Base Models, FSLTL Traffic Injector or both?

UPDATE: Never mind I figured it out :pilot:

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

It's good but only if you want to fly with live traffic. If flying in the evening which is pretty much the only time I can, I normally set the sim time to daytime, but the traffic is still feeding low volumes of traffic (especially VFR stuff). I don't know whether that was the cause or not, but two hours of flying last night at EGCC, EGLL, JFK, TNCM and never seen a single aircraft land or take off. There were aircraft flying around however with contrails, the first time I've seen them in the sim. Another good feature is if you leave the AIG folder in the community folder, it will fall back to those instead of injecting white liveries.
System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

Parked at Vancouver and I turned it on, within a few mins the whole airport came to life with landings and takeoffs... I was pleasantly surprised.... Only issues were GFX MSFS was creating double flights.... Will work that out at a later date....... It's just nice to kick back and enjoy the eye candy, for me, the sim is now where it should have been when first released..... Xplane-12 now takes a back seat, but still good for the retro look of days of old simming....

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

• 2 weeks later...
no, you are right... turn off all Ai and static... then all traffic is generated by FSLTL unless you like to see double aircraft parked at the gates (2 aircraft entwined together).... When you fire up the FSLTL Injector you can add aircraft.... although I've not played with that yet... Edited by daspinall

installed fsltl traffic -- works fine at bigger airports but no general aviation acft. No static aircraft at smaller airfields.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Correct for the most part because of the data being used. So you are not doing anything wrong. We will see if they add more GA stuff in the future, remembering that this is their first release.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

I gave her a go and I liked what I saw... installation was so nice compared to AIG. As others have noted seems to be not as many flights and/or as many models/liveries as AIG but a good representation for its roll out. From what I saw was better lighting, better sound and the wheels turn!

I did notice after changing the settings to NOT show blank livers or generic liveries, they were still there in force? So not sure what's going on there.

AIG has issues too. On my PC it continues to loading never ending Traffic Controllers, endless loop saying there's an update so it loads again. I have to go into Task Manager and close the 4-5 Traffic Controllers that are running. They also need to get this thing out of "alpha". How many more months (or is it a year now) it's been in alpha.

But I do appreciate both addons as these are free and simmers have put in 1,000's of hours of their hard work to get these out. Both are good... both have issues. I'll keep playing with both.