Can I save my settings?

I finally have my settings tweaked to where there are NO stutters, everything is looking good.

My question is, can I save these settings, is there a way (besides screenshots, which I suspect may be what I have to do) to export them, both Nvidia and the MSFS ones?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

You could save a copy of your UserCFG.opt file which saves your graphics settings, I believe, but the rest are stored in the cloud. I guess there must be a way that I don't know about, but I have used the screenshot method in the past too.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

You could save a copy of your UserCFG.opt file which saves your graphics settings, I believe, but the rest are stored in the cloud. I guess there must be a way that I don't know about, but I have used the screenshot method in the past too.

That is a start, thanks!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality