Grumman TBF At Johnson Atoll!

CTarana45

A Grumman TBF At Johnson Atoll! :pilot: I call these Aircraft Kit Planes, where I have to create the sub-folders!

Christopher Tarana

Man, this Brings back Memories, FS98 was My first Sim, after that it was FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 then FSX, then reverted back to FS2004, I pretty much stuck with FS2004 (FS9) for the Longest....Some of my Best Screenshots were in FS2004, as a matter of fact my Signature Lable with the Cub was from FS2004. Now that I've finally updated my PC back in March, I use MSFS2020...but I really do miss FS9 :pilot:

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

I downloaded copies of Combat Flight Simulator 1 and Fs2002 Professional Edition from the Internet Archive! Now CFS1 is going strong and Fs2002 gripes when it loads! I''m having video errors also! Today I saw regular Fs2002 on the archive but didn't download it! :pilot:

The first attachment is the issues and the second an old shot!

Fs2002 issuies.jpg

Fs2002 Augusta Maine.jpg