Stuck on syncing data???

FS2020 has gone tango uniform on me, possibly for good (thank God for XP12!). It will not start up, and just sits on the Malibu splash screen with the little logo "syncing data" going, little dots spinning merrily but to no effect whatsoever.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is going on with this silly thing?

FS2020 has gone tango uniform on me, possibly for good (thank God for XP12!). It will not start up, and just sits on the Malibu splash screen with the little logo "syncing data" going, little dots spinning merrily but to no effect whatsoever.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is going on with this silly thing?

Have you (a) shut down the program and rebooted and (b) signed out of MS Store, resigned in

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Yes, did all of that, and it still is dead on arrival. Signed out of XBox as well (and back in after reboot, of course). It's apparently a known problem, maybe started with SU10 now that I think of it. But it looks like I will be in for a lengthy hiatus from it, since none of the web originated suggestions are working. And I won't be able to get the next updates since I can't even get into it. Oh well........

I don't know if you've tried this already, but if you navigate to your LocalCache folder:

AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

LocalCache.JPG

You can safely delete the ROLLINGCACHE.CCC and UserCfg.opt files, because the sim will create new ones at the next launch.

The ROLLINGCACHE.CCC file holds a lot of system data which can become corrupted over time.

The UserCfg.opt holds graphic settings data which can also become corrupted over time.

When you re-launch the sim, all your controller and other settings will be the same as before, but your graphics settings will have reverted to default.

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64