DE-Icing the Bredok3D 737 Max Screenshot I Took back in Aug

Garciamk3g

Aircraft: Bredok's 737 Max

Airline: Norwegian Air

I have the PMDG 600-700-800, The Fenix A320, The FlyBywire, and I've also flown all of those to their Fullest, and from time to time Still do, But I also have the Bredok's 737 Max, for sure this Aircraft Lacks the Detail's, Realism and Complexity of the other Aircraft's I've Mentioned, but all in all, it's still a good Plane for those type of day's you just want to get up there and do a quick Flight.

Took this Screenshot Last Month while doing a Multiplayer Flight with a Friend, he didn't want to fly the PMDG with me, so we settled with the Bredok's 737 Max Instead.

So, there She is getting De-Iced

52387489975_13dc315bb3_c.jpg

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Nice work - looks like the real thing. :cool: :)

Sure Does, I wasn't really expecting it to come out this way, Guess the weather via the Sim help A lot with the way the colors are presented in the Sim.:cool::pilot:

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

That looks real enough to remind me of the hours over a period of decades I've spent trapped aboard RW commercial aircraft which often had to be de-iced more than once before they took off. I'm especially looking at you Detroit and Chicago!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.