Time compression

Think it's "R" and then either the plus to increase and the minus key to decrease
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Just tried it for the first time - I needed to use 'R' then CTRL + or CTRL- . With my kinda mediocre desktop PC I couldn't advance it beyond one or two clicks without the flight turning into a slide show.

But I'm retired anyway so I'm not really in any hurry - lol

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I found the same thing. r ctrl + and r ctrl - Nice of Microsoft to tell us this. Also, I didn't see any indication on screen as to what acceleration rate I was using. Kind of makes it awkward to try to return to normal rate as you can go to a rate of less than 1. Unless I've missed something. Anyone else see an indication of the acc rate?

You need the Shift+Z Stats mod to see the sim rate, fps, etc: https://flightsim.to/file/16358/shift-z-stats

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You need the Shift+Z Stats mod to see the sim rate, fps, etc: https://flightsim.to/file/16358/shift-z-stats

This mod also has other things that it will display. As the name implies, it emulates the Shift Z we all use to use on FSX (or maybe you didn't, lol), however, if you did and wanted it back, this is a good mod!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

The shift Z mod sounds good. I remember it from P3D. I've downloaded it and unzipped it to my desktop. It's a folder named ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats. My question is where do I install it to and do I install the entire folder as is. ANd I should say, I'm using the Steam version so things are a bit different than if I had gone to the microsoft store for it.

The shift Z mod sounds good. I remember it from P3D. I've downloaded it and unzipped it to my desktop. It's a folder named ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats. My question is where do I install it to and do I install the entire folder as is. ANd I should say, I'm using the Steam version so things are a bit different than if I had gone to the microsoft store for it.

Just drop the entire folder ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats "as is" in the Community folder. I'm sure you already know where this is, don't you? ;)

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)