Scenery in water

westway

I wanted to include a picture and resized the picture to the size of a postage stamp but when I attempted to upload it kept telling me it was too BIG, Huh??? My question is, is there a corrective action for scenery that appears in water, in this case some trees and houses appear in a river next to a runway. Tried Vector elevation didn't apply to this airport.

Just repeat the steps you took when you managed to include pictures in some of your previous posts.....

If the 'water scenery' is default stock FSX, try replace the airport with some kind of add-on.

Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There are some anomalies in FSX scenery, including flying cars, floating (in the air) buildings, and scenery that is somewhat offset from where it should be. The "water problem" is often exacerbated by some add-ons, such as a 3rd party mesh or landclass. With ADE (Airport Design Editor) you can modify offending scenery, though if you've not used it there will be time and effort to learn it. Perhaps an add-on scenery that covers the area would change it too, though that's not a guarantee.

There also might be add-ons that can help, such as roads, rivers, and lakes from ORBX or Ultimate Terrain USA.

Edited by lnuss

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I liked its a very good fsx2xwtr.zip FSX Water Effects Texture. No problem replaced.

Last 2018 it's mine snapshot.

74h5f5h5re.jpg

Edited by Firefalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

What I did and not just for the scenery in the water issue, I completely uninstalled FSX and went through the arduous task of reinstalling everything. The net result for the water issue was then to do a clean reinstall of that particular add-on scenery. Hence the roundabout to fix this and many other issues.