Having Trouble With My Flightsim.com Account

stusue

So I've been a member of flightsim.com since 2005. With cookies enabled I very rarely log out of the website. And I haven't changed my password since day one. From time to time I do log in on my cell phone as well but recently I can't log in on my cell phone because the website no longer recognizes my password on my cell. I'm now terrified of being logged off accidentally on my pc because I don't know how to change or update my password and I apparently don't have an email address assigned to my profile or if I do, I don't know how to find it. So how do I update my contact info and update my password if I should ever need to.

Thank you all for your help...

My system

MSI GE75 Raider

Intel Core i7 10750H CPU 32 GB Ram

2T SSD HD Geforce RTX 2080 Super

So update to original post, I am currently logged into my pc as alway and I found out how to update my email via the notification tab on top of website. However I still cannot log into flightsim.com on my Samsung galaxy 9. I have confirmed my password but for some reason I can not log in on my mobile device, either with the Samsung browser or the mobile google browser. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas ????? Thanks again all !

My system

MSI GE75 Raider

Intel Core i7 10750H CPU 32 GB Ram

2T SSD HD Geforce RTX 2080 Super

what happens on my phone is:

i type the login and password correctly

I click the login button.

And I get a message: "username or password incorrext, be aware it's case-sensitive"

but once I refresh the page, I am logged in.

No idea why I keep getting that message each time I log in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]