AIG AIManger1.1 and Traffic Controller need some help

aviator66

I had the old ver. and they came out with the new one and after reading the instruction and installing it all it wants to do is look for airports and freeze up the computer. I have tried to work with AIG for the last month NO HELP at all. I think I need to get to the Setup menu to set it up right. Any one know how to get to the Setup menu?
As a P-51 pilot said :pilot: "She Climbs Like A Home Sick Angel":pilot:

The best way I found for me when I was having issues with AIG was starting fresh. Didn't want to as I already had about 10GB of airlines installed. Simply deleting the app and re-installing was not working and I think AIG just threw up their hands as what to do.

So I unstalled/deleted the app (both manager and controller). The difference is this time I did a search through my entire C: drive for anything with "AIG" in it. I found several files that are never removed so I deleted them. I guess they were some sort of binding files to find where AIG stuff was installed. A low and behold I was able to finally complete a full install.

Granted, I had to re-download all the airlines from scratch but that took just several hours and that's ok. Don't know if that will help you at all but something to think about.