Flight Planner with ATC environment recommendation for FS98 flight enhancement

jacilore

Hi all:

As you can see, I have just posted a thread about an issue I have with Flight Director 99. And as I don't know how it will become, I thought maybe would be good to see what is working for you.

So, for those of you who enjoy trying to get the best of your FS98, (regardless of opinions about how outdated it is, etc.), what programs do you use to add more realism to it, regarding the ATC environment/flight planning?

I have read Radar Contact (2, as I think that's the version for FS98) is the real deal, but it seems there's nothing about it out there.

I have also read Proflight 98 might do it for me, althought the reviews about it seem to be a little dissapointing, and anyway I haven't found a way to buy it (the couple of offers I found don't deliver to my place, Canary Islands).

So, what applications, (or combination of them), work for you, being it freeware or payware?

Thanks for your help and regards.

• 3 months later...
Hi all:

As you can see, I have just posted a thread about an issue I have with Flight Director 99. And as I don't know how it will become, I thought maybe would be good to see what is working for you.

So, for those of you who enjoy trying to get the best of your FS98, (regardless of opinions about how outdated it is, etc.), what programs do you use to add more realism to it, regarding the ATC environment/flight planning?

I have read Radar Contact (2, as I think that's the version for FS98) is the real deal, but it seems there's nothing about it out there.

I have also read Proflight 98 might do it for me, althought the reviews about it seem to be a little dissapointing, and anyway I haven't found a way to buy it (the couple of offers I found don't deliver to my place, Canary Islands).

So, what applications, (or combination of them), work for you, being it freeware or payware?

Thanks for your help and regards.

Hi, IM using FS navigator 4.7 you can download free here:

http://fsprobrasilserveroficial.blogspot.com/2011/08/fd2004-fsnavigator-47.html

Do not worry, the software is all english and the file inside are the keys. easy to use. Require some study about couple hours. In my channel youtube I use this software with fs98 . The channel is Daniel J Monteiro and there you can see the use in real time.