help!!!...I feel lonely

pollito

all of a sudden all traffic has desappeared....I have tried all kind of percentage in the traffic scenery window and still no traffic, I dont have any addons except only the meigs field, but that was months ago. for me, part of the fun is to stand around the landing and take off areas and watch the lil planes land and take off.

as I said, I feel like Im living on a ghost town.....please help me.

thanks in advance

all of a sudden all traffic has desappeared....I have tried all kind of percentage in the traffic scenery window and still no traffic, I dont have any addons except only the meigs field, but that was months ago. for me, part of the fun is to stand around the landing and take off areas and watch the lil planes land and take off.

as I said, I feel like Im living on a ghost town.....please help me.

thanks in advance

If you recently installed AI traffic, it may have been encoded in FS2004 format. If that's the case it'll nullify any and all FSX AI traffic you have installed already. You need to first remove the FS2004 traffic file and recompile with something like AIFP in FSX format. https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/limited-support-for-aifp.454500/