Logitech flight yoke system

Anyone have any help to get the yoke to center left and right ? Its off alittle to the right and u can see in under controls, i tried to calibrate it under windows but no matter what i do its off centered to the right so i can never fly level it veers right its so annoying and i tried trimming it and it does not help!!!!!

thanks

windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

This is a known flaw of the Logitech FYS. You didn't win the lucky lottery of a true centering yoke. Neither did I. My cross is slightly to the right of center in the calibration tool. However, I have learned to make the best of it by just full cycling the yoke (prior to the sim launch) like a real world flight control check of elevator and ailerons. Eventually I'll get it to bounce back to center, or close enough I can't tell the difference, and then launch the sim and it's fine.

I thought about returning it as defective and buying the Honeycomb, but at the time a year ago this month when I built my rig, they were back ordered everywhere. On top of that, this is a unit with a throttle quadrant so it would have had to go back too even though it is perfectly functional. Eventually I'll upgrade to a high end yoke and rudder/throttle system. Good luck.

Edit: if you are still in your return window, you may want to do that and step up to the Honeycomb Alpha. You can buy the Logitech throttle quadrant separately and they do function together.

Edited by N069NT
i7 11700K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS Z590-Plus TUF Gaming, Noctua NH-D15, 2x16GB G.SKILL TridentZ 4000, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, Super Flower 850W, SilverStone Redline SST-RL06 PRO case, Samsung 980 2TB M.2 (OS/MSFS), Gigabyte Aorus 48" OLED 4K 120Hz + LG 32" UN32650-W 4K monitors, Logitech Yoke + throttle + CH Pro Pedals

thats the strange part i bought this system when mfs 2020 came out and i have not had a problem until like 2 months ago and its not everytime its sometimes, even last night i was flying and it was fine then i went to move the wire that connects the pedals to the yoke and all of a sudden it started !! i guess is what it is, makes one mad!! lol and u know the line when u look under controls and primary controls the line that moves for up and down when its centered and the left to right line underneath is over to the right just a notch!!!!!! I like to fly fighter jets mostly and a lot of them do not have auto pilot... thanks
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3