AA0A L1049 Connie

Excellent artwork and you got the orange color spot on, which is not always the case. This qualifies as a fictional livery, since AOA flew only the shorter model 049 Connies, not the 1049 as we see here. But had CR Smith not lost his faith in international flying after the war, and had AOA remained part of American Airlines, no doubt we would have seen the 1049's as you depict them here!

Excellent artwork and you got the orange color spot on, which is not always the case. This qualifies as a fictional livery, since AOA flew only the shorter model 049 Connies, not the 1049 as we see here. But had CR Smith not lost his faith in international flying after the war, and had AOA remained part of American Airlines, no doubt we would have seen the 1049's as you depict them here!

Thanks fror the detailed comment and interesting background! Just to be clear - this isn't my work - just a download of a freeware repaint for the payware FS2020 Red Wings L1049 that I added to the other liveries that come with the plane.

Here's where the artwork and paint credit goes: https://flightsim.to/file/38021/lockheed-super-connie-american-overseas-airlines

As far as I know there aren't any Constellation Model 049s available yet for FS2020. At least not native ones. Hoping to see more of the older classic aircraft start showing up. There are more than enough A320s and 737s!!!

Edited by BillD22